[ccwg-internet-governance] PUBLIC IG SESSION AT COPENHAGEN (ICANN 58)

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 04:44:57 UTC 2017

I am surprised by this blog post ! How about inviting the author to tell us
more about the corelation of icann work  and SDGs!

The way this blog post has been written, many people and  entities have
been contributing to SDGs so far. Did you recycle that empty bottle? Yes?
Good, contribution to SDG.  I am fine discussing it as long as it is within
the mission of icann.  But really arguing contribution to SDG with
administering a global domain name system is a bit of a  stretch.