[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG-IG call times; January 25-27

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 12:23:49 UTC 2017

Can we have some dates for the following week? The CSTD Intercessional, and then the CSTD WG on Enhanced Cooperation run over those dates that are proposed -- that is the challenge with only providing days within one week. [😊]

I am sure that I am not the only member of the CCWG-IG that is engaging actively [and also remotely] for the CSTD WG EC meeting.

Marilyn Cade