[ccwg-internet-governance] PUBLIC IG SESSION AT COPENHAGEN (ICANN 58)

THOMAS-RAYNAUD Elizabeth elizabeth.thomas-raynaud at iccwbo.org
Mon Jan 23 12:04:18 UTC 2017

Thank you Nigel for this proposal. I concur with the others regarding sticking to the scope of relevance to ICANN's mission and activity rather than falling into the trap of trying to catch everything that relates to IG more broadly - there are just too many things that would include and it's not the best use of this time and these people as many of us are covering those elsewhere.
Cheers,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth THOMAS-RAYNAUD
International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
Project Director, ICC Business Action to Support the Information Society (BASIS)
Senior Policy Executive, Digital Economy