[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG-IG call times; January 25-27

Desiree Cabrera desiree.cabrera at icann.org
Mon Jan 23 15:01:31 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Just a reminder that the poll on potential call dates and times will be closing at 23:00 UTC today.

If you haven't answered or if you wish to change your answer, please go to the link listed below.

http://doodle.com/poll/hdpv4uekapkrimn9

All the best,
Desiree
____
Desiree Cabrera
Executive Assistant
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers