[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG ON INTERNET GOVERNANCE; IGF WORKSHOP

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Thu Jul 6 14:24:37 UTC 2017

Colleagues

Further to the below; please find (attached) the formal notification from the IGF Secretariat concerning the acceptance of Workshop proposal of the CCWG IG. The proposal is described in the link below.

https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-2017-ws-76-multistakeholder-governance-of-the-domain-name-system-lessons-learned-for

As you can see we have opportunity for crafting an agenda or (if necessary) adjusting the panel.

We will discuss this on a Call we will schedule for next week or week after.