[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG ON INTERNET GOVERNANCE; FACE TO FACE MEETING; ICANN 59; 27 JUNE

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 15:22:52 UTC 2017

​Thank you, Nigel!

We need to make sure to communicate directly to GNSO Council and to other
Chartering Orgs.  We could just assemble whatever reports and collateral we
have from the meeting and package it a bit and send it on.  Reporting on
the 3 ICANN meetings should be the easiest p​art of our reporting
obligations....

Greg