[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG-IG call times; July 13-21

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 10 17:34:50 UTC 2017

With apologies, I had to withdraw a few of the times/dates, as I am now very overbooked on many Doodles and thought it best to remove some of the previously hoped for open slots.

I  ask that we have a firm agenda worked out over the next few days and trust in our co chairs to advance that.

with best regards to all

Marilyn Cade