[ccwg-internet-governance] Join us on July 24 at IGF-USA for a great discussion on Internet Governance

Mary Uduma mnuduma at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 14:50:50 UTC 2017

Thank you Judith for the information.Will try to follow the conversation.Mary Uduma

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 19:01, Judith Hellerstein<judith at jhellerstein.com> wrote:
HI All,

I hope all can join in person or online for the IGF-USA on July 24. Eventbrite registrations are required for all who plan to attend in person.  The link is here,https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2017-internet-governance-forum-usa-igf-usa-tickets-35934610387

Join us at the Internet Governance Forum USA on July 24 in DC in person or virtually for great discussions on the future of the internet. Keynote speakers include Vint Cerf, Craig Newmark, Maureen Ohlhausen and Dr. David Farber. More info can be found at the igf-usa.org website. Panels will address:
 •Promoting a More Inclusive Internet
 •Healing Internet Fragmentation
 •Smarter Network Opportunities & Digital Game Changers
 •Nationalism, Disinformation and Free Expression in the Age of the Internet
 •Taking A Holistic Approach to the Internet of Things
 •National Network Regulation vs. the Global Cloud
 •Privacy and Regulation: Bottom-up vs. Top-Down
 •Where are all of those Digital Dividends We Expected

 The event will be live streamed and Captioned. The program can be found here,https://www.igf-usa.org/igf-usa-2017-program/

Here is the link to the webcast, https://www.igf-usa.org/igf-usa-2017-video/

 We are also encouraging remote participation.If Bandwidth is an issue we can send anyone the separate stream text link for all the panels.

Hope to see many of you there. Let me know if you have any questions

Best,

Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
Mobile/Whats app: +1202-333-6517
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide