[ccwg-internet-governance] Comments from GNSO council about CCWG-IG charter

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 18 20:41:03 UTC 2017

we need to this much earlier in the week, as many are traveling as of Thursday.

I am sorry to insist on this, but these questions need thoughtful and informed discussion

and responses, and recognition that some of the ICANN community do not have the 'opportunity'

to fully follow all that is going on in IG that is risky to the ICANN core mission.

And we need to be sure that anyone not able to travel in person, whatever the reason, has full access

to participate in any discussions and events during ICANN59.