[ccwg-internet-governance] Comments from GNSO council about CCWG-IG charter

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Jun 19 00:18:26 UTC 2017

Hello all,

although I am surprised that the means of response of the GNSO Council
is through a cut/paste of its internal discussions, and not through an
official GNSO response, I do not know if we are responding to the GNSO
Council or to less than a handful of councillors from the CPH.
In any case, please be so kind to find a doodle poll for anyone
interested to be on a drafting team to furnish a "response":
http://doodle.com/poll/i5apywqqdgiwiai5
The Doodle poll will close by 23:59 UTC on Monday.