[ccwg-internet-governance] Comments from GNSO council about CCWG-IG charter

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 19 20:52:11 UTC 2017

I filled in the Doodle poll and will make my self as available as possible. I hope that also we will have a few others, especially as we need some diversity of input across the various stakeholders.

Councilors from most of the Constituencies speak under instructions. I know that is not true for all. BUT, is true for most.

We need to also offer to speak to each constituency to answer their members questions and concerns. Count on my support as much as possible.