[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG ON IG - FACE TO FACE MEETING

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Jun 27 08:04:11 UTC 2017

Thanks Nigel.

In view of the comments that have been received from the GNSO and ccNSO,
Agenda Item 3 will incorporate a wider discussion than just the Charter.
We'll aim to have an open discussion on what the working group would be
ready to do to consider demands from these two Chartering organisations.
This discussion might take more than just 15 minutes.
As time is of the essence - we only have a 1 hour slot - I would urge
everyone to kindly arrive in the room in good time for us to start at
11:15am sharp.
Many thanks,

Olivier