[ccwg-internet-governance] [Ext] Re: CCWG IG: IG PUBLIC FORUM AT ICANN60

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Fri Nov 10 08:41:56 UTC 2017

Olivier and colleagues

Good morning; thank you for response.  Agree that the timetabling of sessions was not appropriate.  The current system clearly does not have the attributes or intellectual coherence to allow appropriate scheduling of sessions by members of the Organisation.  I will make the appropriate representations.