[ccwg-internet-governance] [Ext] Re: CCWG IG: IG PUBLIC FORUM AT ICANN60

Mark Carvell mark.carvell at culture.gov.uk
Fri Nov 10 09:22:47 UTC 2017

Dear Nigel

I also suggest coordinating the session timing with the GAC Chair and Vice
Chairs on scheduling. I'm sure many colleagues like me would have liked to
attend the meeting in Abu Dhabi and would have usefully contributed to
discussions on UN, CSTD, IGF, ITU etc - but we were tied up with GAC
business.

Kind regards

Mark

Mark Carvell
United Kingdom Representative on the Governmental Advisory Committee of
ICANN (until December 2017)

*Mark Carvell*

Head of Global Internet Governance Policy

*DCMS Internet and International Team*

4th Floor, 100 Parliament Street, London SW1A 2BQ

e-mail: mark.carvell at culture.gov.uk

T +44 (0)20 7211 6062 M: +44 (0)7824 342090

@dcms <https://twitter.com/DCMS>  /dcmsgovuk
<https://www.facebook.com/dcmsgovuk>| www.gov.uk/dcms