[ccwg-internet-governance] Event Scheduling (was: Re: [Ext] Re: CCWG IG: IG PUBLIC FORUM AT ICANN60)

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Nov 10 12:29:42 UTC 2017

Dear Nigel,

thanks for your follow-up. As I am part of the SO/AC/SG/C/RALO working
on scheduling, I am aware of your representations and questioning of the
current system of schedule allocation which is inappropriate for our
needs. Please indeed follow-up with Tanzanica.
For the information of everyone else on this list, our request to the
SO/AC/SG/C/RALO coordination team to swap the two sessions was accepted
by all, but this opened a debate/discussion about the reason why we were
given allocation so late, so I hope that a sustained discussion leading
to a more streamlined allocation will take place in the SO/AC/SG/C/RALO
group.