[ccwg-internet-governance] [Ext] Re: CCWG IG: IG PUBLIC FORUM AT ICANN60

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Nov 10 12:35:27 UTC 2017

Dear Mark,

coordination is taking place. Alas, from my personal perspective,
SO/AC/SG/C/RALO Chairs appear to look out more for their community's
needs than looking at the bigger picture. Hence at present, each SO/AC
appears to develop its own schedule by themselves and then coordinate
with other, to find the few slots that are left available The master
schedule starts with a handful of blanked out slots for Cross Community
High Interest sessions taking place in the plenary room, but no other
blanking of slots exist. Perhaps more blanking of slots would benefit
our needs, but then complaints arrive that too many slots are blanked
out and not enough Constituency time is given. Bottom-up scheduling is
challenging.