[ccwg-internet-governance] [Ext] Re: CCWG IG: IG PUBLIC FORUM AT ICANN60

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 10 19:53:45 UTC 2017

Mark, as I understand it, the chairs of the SO/AC have the priority on allocating the special sessions. Perhaps we could ask GAC and ccNSO Chairs to champion more suitable slots. Otherwise, we seem to get the crumbs of what is not wanted by other groups. :-)

We can work with Manal and Katrina, I am sure!