[ccwg-internet-governance] NOTE OF THE ICANN 61 FACE TO FACE MEETING OF THE CCWG IG; 15/3

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 12:19:07 UTC 2018

Should we be publishing the attendance list, as is done for other CCWG-IGs? I know we did ask for sign in sheets. This would add work, but maybe we could appoint rapporteurs to work with Nigel for future calls?

Also, Nigel, I volunteer to help on the one pager that explains funding for the CCWG-IG.  However, t think that this is more about many in the community not actually understanding the external activities that affect ICANN's stabliity and ability to fulfill its core mission.

Perhaps we should engage in a call with the Board Working Group, co convened, well before ICANN62.

Marilyn