[ccwg-internet-governance] IGF Call for Issues: Shaping the 2018 Agenda

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Wed Apr 11 10:46:53 UTC 2018

Colleagues

Good afternoon; as I noted previously we intend as Org to put in a response on this; so really welcome any thoughts (though of course it is good to do individual responses as well on the form).

We had a Call with other Technical Community partners yesterday to discuss inputs.  There was a general consensus that both traditional and new technical issues needed to be addressed, not least in terms of governance.  For example, while it is interesting to appreciate the potential future of AI or IOT, surely it is also necessary to understand some of the technical underpinning of such.