[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG IG session planning

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Aug 6 14:00:24 UTC 2018

Hello all,

please be so kind to fill in the Doodle quickly as this is for a time on
Wednesday/Thursday *this week*. Quite likely that there be more people
around this week rather than next week hence the reason why we need a
fast turnover.
I'd also like to focus a last glance on the responses to the ccNSO
questions before sending them over and getting the ball rolling towards
migrating to a CCEG.