[ccwg-internet-governance] Last chance for responses to ccNSO about proposed CCEG Charter

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Aug 10 00:57:41 UTC 2018

Hello all,

on today's call we spent some time reviewing one more time the text
which will be sent to the ccNSO in response to their questions. Several
paragraphs were modified. We'll leave the document open until Monday
16:00 UTC, at which time we'll freeze it and use it to reply to the
ccNSO Chair.
The document is on:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cBWtD3KKAZkxeFBJM_f00TpCTupTPuINxcts8BYq_cg/edit?usp=sharing

The plan is that once the responses are sent to the ccNSO Chair, a copy
of this response will also be sent to the GNSO Chair +Vice Chairs. This
should trigger a discussion between the two SOs, if their so desire, and
we are hoping to receive further replies concerning suggested amendments.

As a kind reminder, an action item from the Panama Face to Face meeting
was to complete the transition from CCWG to a CCEG Charter by, or at the
ICANN Barcelona meeting.