[ccwg-internet-governance] Preparation of Barcelona meetings for the group

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Aug 10 01:04:55 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues,

on today's CCWG IG call we discussed the preparation for our Barcelona
meeting.
We are looking at asking for our usual two slots:
- One 90 minute slot for a CCWG IG Public Session
The proposed agenda would be:

  * UN Digital Cooperation Panel presentation and discussion
  * ITU Plenipotentiary Update and discussion of hot topics which are
    pertinent to ICANN and its ecosystem
  * IGF Update and discussion

- One 60 (or 90) minute slot for our CCWG IG Face to Face session
This session would be in two parts:

  * Discussion with the Board Working Group on Internet Governance,
    focussing on the actual substance of Internet Governance rather than
    the process by which the groups should collaborate (longer part of
    the session)
  * Discussion on the feedback received from Chartering Organisations
    relating to CCWG IG transition into CCEG IG (shorter part of the
    session)

Please be so kind to propose any additions and/or amendments.