[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG ON INTERNET GOVERNANCE; NOTES OF CALL ON 9th AUGUST; 2018

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Sun Aug 12 21:01:01 UTC 2018

Colleagues

Good evening; further to the note below from Olivier, I have pleasure in attaching a Note of our Call on Thursday last.

From: ccwg-internet-governance <ccwg-internet-governance-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com>
Date: Friday, 10 August 2018 at 01:58
To: ccwg <ccwg-internet-governance at icann.org>
Subject: [ccwg-internet-governance] Last chance for responses to ccNSO about proposed CCEG Charter

Hello all,

on today's call we spent some time reviewing one more time the text which will be sent to the ccNSO in response to their questions. Several paragraphs were modified. We'll leave the document open until Monday 16:00 UTC, at which time we'll freeze it and use it to reply to the ccNSO Chair.
The document is on:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cBWtD3KKAZkxeFBJM_f00TpCTupTPuINxcts8BYq_cg/edit?usp=sharing [docs.google.com]

The plan is that once the responses are sent to the ccNSO Chair, a copy of this response will also be sent to the GNSO Chair +Vice Chairs. This should trigger a discussion between the two SOs, if their so desire, and we are hoping to receive further replies concerning suggested amendments.

As a kind reminder, an action item from the Panama Face to Face meeting was to complete the transition from CCWG to a CCEG Charter by, or at the ICANN Barcelona meeting.