[ccwg-internet-governance] IGF Public Consultation: Taking Stock of 2017 & Looking Ahead to 2018

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Fri Feb 2 16:03:30 UTC 2018

Colleagues

Good afternoon.  Further to my mail of 14th January (see below). Essentially input is solicited on the IGF for consideration by the MAG.

More details are available on the IGF's website: https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-community-public-consultation-call-for-inputs-taking-stock-of-the-2017-work-programme-0[intgovforum.org]

Direct inputs, can be made to takingstock at intgovforum.org or happy, in the input that ICANN Organisation will make, to take into consideration any comments.

The deadline we are working to is 11th February; so, any views welcome by close on 9th February.