[ccwg-internet-governance] CSTD WORKING GROUP ON ENHANCED COOPERATION: REPORT OF FINAL MEETING ON 29-31 JANUARY; 2018

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Feb 5 00:15:00 UTC 2018

Thank you for this report, Nigel.
>From what you have drafted, I get the idea that any agreement would
require all governments to agree and that agreement was scuttled by as
little as one government - with a potential result being that the
failure to reach consensus would be used to demonstrate that
Multistakeholder systems don't work. Spitting in the soup and then
saying it is bad because there is something floating in it isn't a
particularly constructive thing to do, isn't it?