[ccwg-internet-governance] Review of new vehicle charter

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 05:58:48 UTC 2018

hi,

sending this as a reminder to review the current draft asap (
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hnr5r1V-WDUxNswlVxqUUarQRCKc1YqdDVmkeX49Fd8/edit).
the deadline for submission is next week Monday, we will have our confcall
this week.
the word doc version is attached for those who may have issues to access to
google doc.

Best Regards,

Rafik