[ccwg-internet-governance] Plenipot

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Tue Feb 6 12:40:42 UTC 2018

Hi Renata,
I am on the global civil society initiative we are working to organize ourselves and also work with other government delegations to have our points addressed. Everyone who is in the global civil society needs to be on a government or sector member delegation to participate.  Isoc usually also has several ambassadors or fellows join their team as well. I am on the us delegation.

If anyone wants to join the global civil society group do let me know I can can get you to the right person.

Cheers
Judith

Best,
Judith