[ccwg-internet-governance] Plenipot

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 13:13:59 UTC 2018

Hi Judith

Thanks, it's great to know more.

I guess the joint civil society initiative I was mentioning was the
one of civil society organizations like Global Partners Digital and
others
And best would be say how does one participate when not affiliated w/
such CSOs (not really agree, wrong expression there).

Best,

Renata

wrote:

Hi Renata,
I am on the global civil society initiative we are working to organize
ourselves and also work with other government delegations to have our
points addressed. Everyone who is in the global civil society needs to
be on a government or sector member delegation to participate.  Isoc
usually also has several ambassadors or fellows join their team as
well. I am on the us delegation.

If anyone wants to join the global civil society group do let me know
I can can get you to the right person.

Cheers
Judith