[ccwg-internet-governance] Plenipot

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Tue Feb 6 14:26:33 UTC 2018

Good afternoon

This is excellent; will be really positive that civil society will be present; but it is a challenge; as there are only so many governments that welcome stakeholders on their delegations. ICANN has no “delegation” as such as we are not sector members.  Fortunately, we are made welcome to be part of other delegations; such as those of ISOC and APNIC.