[ccwg-internet-governance] WSIS Forum: Open Consultation Process on Thematic Aspects and Innovations on the Format

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Thu Feb 8 17:53:35 UTC 2018

Colleagues

Good evening.  Further to the below I have the pleasure in confirming that it was confirmed today that our proposal to hold a CCWG IG Workshop on “A Dialogue on Cooperation Models for approaches to Internet Public Policy Development” at the 2018 WSIS Forum has been approved.

It is scheduled to take place on Monday March 19th from 14.30 to 16.15hrs.