[ccwg-internet-governance] ICANN61 Schedule Review

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sun Feb 11 16:31:19 UTC 2018

Hello all,

after our request for a F2F session as well as a Public session at
ICANN61, the latest version of the draft schedule has been sent to us.
Please find it attached.

The proposed slots are:

- CCWG IG Public Session: Monday 12 March 2018, 13:30-15:00

- CCWG IG F2F Session: Thursday 15 March 2018 12:00-13:30

Please be so kind to find the attached schedule and check whether these
sessions are okay for you and your community.
As you can see the schedule is very busy again, so it might be hard to
move the sessions to a different slot altogether, but they both use Room
102, so we might be able to swap the two sessions if better to have the
F2F session on Monday and the Public session on Thursday.

Please comment as soon as possible as the next SOAC Leaders ICANN
Meeting planning call will take place this coming Thursday.

Kindest regards,

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond
on behalf of the Co-Chairs of CCWG-IG