[ccwg-internet-governance] Clean and redline version of the proposal for the new vehicle to replace CCWG-IG

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 23:42:25 UTC 2018

Hi all,

We had our confcall last Friday and went through the rest of the draft to
continue the review. We could finish that task during the call and as
promised I worked during the weekend to clean-up the document.

You can find below (and also attached for those who cannot access to google
doc):
- Clean version:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hnr5r1V-WDUxNswlVxqUUarQRCKc1YqdDVmkeX49Fd8/edit#
- Redline/Track change version:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14TUQW41DT7H0yqBcVGuW58RkBLQQ4BdzD0rsFfTLiSA/edit#

Please check the two versions and provide your feedback as soon as
possible. The deadline for comments is 13 Feb 2018. Once all comments and
proposed amendments are made, the Co-Chair of this working group will issue
a 48H consensus call for this proposed charter to be presented to its
current respective Chartering organisations, the ccNSO, the GNSO and the
ALAC.

Best Regards,

Rafik