[ccwg-internet-governance] ICANN61 Schedule Review

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 19:48:40 UTC 2018

Olivier

Topics should relate to Icann mission... We discussed this so meny times
.... We can  talk about the failed enhanced cooperation group  discuss why
 it failed. Also we could talk about groups at UN organizations that
discuss issues related to Icann. Since we have UN experts here I'd seek
their advice...

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 2:02 PM Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> after today's SO/AC/SG/C/RALO leader call for preparation of ICANN61, the
> proposed slots have been confirmed.
> It is now time to prepare agendas.
>

> On 11/02/2018 16:31, Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond wrote:
>
> The slots are:
>
> - CCWG IG Public Session: Monday 12 March 2018, 13:30-15:00 (90min)
>

> During the ICANN60 preparation discussion, we had proposed doing a more
> in-depth session on Internet shutdowns / fragmentation etc. Is this topical
> and of interest now?
> What other topics would you suggest?
>

> - CCWG IG F2F Session: Thursday 15 March 2018 12:00-13:30 (90min)
>

> Proposal:
>
> 1. Welcome and Introduction
> 2. Discussion with Board Working Group on Internet Governance Chair
> Matthew Shears
> 3. Discussion of feedback received from Chartering Organisations on new
> Cross Community Engagement Group on Internet Governance new vehicle.
> 4. Planning until June 2018 (including WSIS Forum workshop planning)

Farzaneh