[ccwg-internet-governance] Clean and redline version of the proposal for the new vehicle to replace CCWG-IG

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 00:08:42 UTC 2018

hi,

Thanks all, the consensus call deadline just passed and there was no
objection. I will send the attached version to GNSO council, Olivier, and
Young-Eum will send the document respectively to ALAC and ccNSO.
the proposal will be discussed by the chartering organization and we can
likely expect changes to be asked to the revised charter. as Olivier
indicated we will cover that during our F2F meeting in Puerto Rico.

Best,

Rafik