[ccwg-internet-governance] ICANN61 Schedule Review

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Feb 23 09:51:14 UTC 2018

Dear all,

time is ticking - how does the topic below relate to you? This might be
a particularly important topic in the light of transforming the CCWG IG
into a CCEG IG. It is also important in the current climate where ICANN
budgets are being reduced in several areas.
Do we need a call next week to work out a more detailed agenda and
panelists?