[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG-IG call of Friday, March 2

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Mar 2 13:03:02 UTC 2018

Hello all,

just to let you know I have updated the agenda with links to the
sessions that we are building.
Today we need to finalise the agenda and speakers for the CCWG IG Public
Session in San Juan.
We also need to make good progress on the agenda and speaker list of the
WSIS Forum Session that will taka place in the week immediately after
ICANN61.