[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG-IG session going on now

Dr. Tatiana Tropina t.tropina at mpicc.de
Mon Mar 19 21:30:19 UTC 2018

Dear all,

I am one of the usual suspects - admitting it! Mea culpa - it didn't
dawn on me that it's the third CCWG-IG organised session that am taking
part in (2016 was on site, 2017 and this year - remotely). It's just
because I spoke on different topics - ICANN accountability in 2016,
capacity building at NCUC in 2017 and cybersecurity this year - this
continuity didn't come to my mind. Sorry for that. I will resign from
any speaking offers next year!

However, I think it was an interesting session, I didn't expect that
remote intervention could provoke some rather interesting and
controversial response from the floor. Thanks to all who organised the
discussion and took part in it. It was interesting and thought
provoking. I can't assess the dynamics on site but hope it was good and
you had a good feedback and follow up.

Cheers,

Tanya