[ccwg-internet-governance] new IGF MAG

Veni Markovski veni.markovski at icann.org
Wed Nov 14 10:19:21 UTC 2018

Hi, everyone.
The new IGF MAG is announced. As in last year, there are a lot of people we know. I was reappointed. ICANN director Danko Jevtovic is also reappointed. There are other folks you know from the ICANN broader community, too.

The fact the MAG is announced on time is a good sign (the 2018 was announce in March!), as it will provide more adequate time for the preparation of the 2019 IGF, which will take place in Berlin the week of November 25th (yes, Thanksgiving week for those in the USA).

https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/mag-2019-members

Best regards,
Veni

____
P.S. Sent from my iPhone, so any spelling mistakes are due to the "smart" auto-complete software.