[ccwg-internet-governance] Scheduling meetings at ICANN63

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Oct 2 14:41:00 UTC 2018

Hello all,

we received a number of emails saying that the proposed times were
unsuitable - and could not get the right room availability for the type
of meeting we were envisaging.
Nigel, Gisella and I have been in frequent interaction with the meetings
Team, in what is going to be a very busy ICANN meeting. We have finally
managed to find a suitable time/date/place for our two meetings:

- CCWG IG Public Meeting
Thursday 25 October 2018, 10:30-12:00 Room 114 (ccNSO)
https://63.schedule.icann.org/meetings/901774

- CCWG IG F2F Meeting
Thursday 25 October 2018 12:15-13:30 Room 133
https://63.schedule.icann.org/meetings/901775

So the meetings will follow each other with a 15 minute break to move
from one room to the other.
Agendas are in the making and will be proposed soon.