[ccwg-internet-governance] Scheduling meetings at ICANN63

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Wed Oct 10 09:57:45 UTC 2018

Farzaneh cc as above

Good morning.  Just to briefly add to what Olivier has noted.

The HLGM Meeting (final agenda attached) will hopefully look at the wider IG issues affecting ICANN, not least the trend towards multilateral, as opposed to multistakeholder discussions.  Agree we should reflect on these issues at both the IG public Session and in the F2F Meeting; discussing, inter-alia, what role ICANN has with respect to this wider IG agenda.