[ccwg-internet-governance] DRAFT AGENDA FOR THE CCWG IG PUBLIC SESSION AND CCWG IG F2F MEETING

Lori Schulman lschulman at inta.org
Fri Oct 12 18:03:19 UTC 2018

Agree as well. The trade aspects of these issues are important and many have rightly noted that trade agreement are used as a tool for internet governance absent other mechanisms.

Lori S. Schulman
Senior Director, Internet Policy
International Trademark Association (INTA)
+1-202-704-0408, Skype: lsschulman