[ccwg-internet-governance] DRAFT AGENDA FOR THE CCWG IG PUBLIC SESSION AND CCWG IG F2F MEETING

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sun Oct 14 21:02:51 UTC 2018

Dear Bill,

I see that there's been support for your proposal. Is Item 5 really the
correct one? That's really about the GAC HLM?
Or perhaps may I suggest:
5. IG Strategic Outlook - The threat of global and national legislation
  * discussions at HLGM @ ICANN64
  * Internet issues in World Trade Organisation (WTO) and other trade
contexts