[ccwg-internet-governance] [Ext] Re: DRAFT AGENDA FOR THE CCWG IG PUBLIC SESSION AND CCWG IG F2F MEETING

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 06:52:18 UTC 2018

Hi

> On Oct 14, 2018, at 23:23, Nigel Hickson <nigel.hickson at icann.org> wrote:
>
> This indeed seems reasonable; we should, perhaps, be paying just as much attention to DNS issues in trade agreements as we do to the same in ITU Resolutions for PP-18.

The most interesting and consequential issues in digital trade do not directly involve the DNS so if we’re construing relevance this narrowly then there’s no need for me to provide an update.  Arguably this is true of some of the other agenda items as well.  Anyway, I’ll show up and you can tell me then if you want to hear what’s going on.

Cheers

Bill