[ccwg-internet-governance] Engaging the GNSO Council

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 21 06:56:46 UTC 2018

I am sitting in the GNSO Room and may offer comments as appropriate from the mike should there be questions that are relevant to my expertise with some of the activities from external entities.  But of course will speak only as one member of the group, from the business community.

I hope that the GNSO Policy Council will ultimately join in chartering... but let's see... what questions remain.

And, of course, on the GNSO policy Council are some members of the CCWG/now to be called CCEG-IG.

Hopefully the rest of the Council will see the importance of being a chartering organization so that any concerns can be addressed and reflected along with the other two chartering organizations.  Hard to object if the GNSO is not a chartering organization.