[ccwg-internet-governance] Engaging the GNSO Council

Young-eum Lee yesunhoo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 10:44:50 UTC 2018

I hope the meeting with the GNSO went well. I see that the ccNSO and ALAC
will be discussing this issue in detail this afternoon during our
joint meeting. Also, for your information, the ccNSO will also be
discussing this issue with the Board during our meeting with them as well.

- kind regards,
- Young-eum

Young-eum Lee
Dept. of Media Arts & Sciences <http://mas.knou.ac.kr/>, Korea National