[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG-IG Public forum - Agenda for Thursday

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Tue Oct 23 12:38:48 UTC 2018

Colleagues

Good afternoon; ahead of our Session (CCWG IG Public Forum) on Thursday; I attach the draft agenda (there may be one or two additional interveners).

Agenda for CCWG IG Public Forum; Thursday 25th October; 10.30 – 12.00

1. Welcome, Introduction

Oliver Crepin-Leblond and Young-eum Lee

2. IGF Paris 2018 and Paris Peace Forum
Key questions: what are we likely to expect at this IGF? What are ICANN's sessions? What are the topics under discussion that might affect ICANN directly? What role does ICANN have in Peace Forum?

IGF Secretariat, Raul Echeberria (ISOC); Farzaneh Badii,

3. ITU Plenipotentiary 2018 (PP-18)

A discussion about the proposals from member states that affect ICANN directly.

Mary Uduma (Nigeria); Jimson Olafuye, Patrick Faltstrom, Nigel Hickson (ICANN Org)

4. UN Panel on Digital Cooperation

 An introduction on what this panel is expected to do and discussion on relevance to ICANN

Chengetai Masango (HLP Secretariat); Marilyn Cade,

5.  WTO, Trade Agreements and DNS

William Drake

6. Any Other Business and Closing remarks

A brief update on development of Charter for the new CCIG EG.

Olivier Crepin-Leblond