[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG-IG Public forum - Agenda for Thursday

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 23 14:20:38 UTC 2018

Comments in line.
Second question: How will we handle questions from the attendees for each segment? I assume that Olivier and Young-eum would be the overall co moderators, who would then recognize those who as for the floor from participants attending.
Third question: What is the time allocation per segment? Can that be added to the agenda, please
e.g. do I have 2 minutes out of 5, or 3 out of ten. and so forth for each segment.

Marilyn

Agenda for CCWG IG Public Forum; Thursday 25th October; 10.30 – 12.00

1. Welcome, Introduction and Overall Moderators

Oliver Crepin-Leblond and Young-eum Lee

2. IGF Paris 2018 and Paris Peace Forum
Key questions: what are we likely to expect at this IGF? What are ICANN's sessions? What are the topics under discussion that might affect ICANN directly? What role does ICANN have in Peace Forum?

IGF Secretariat, Raul Echeberria (ISOC); Farzaneh Badii,

There is no one responding regarding ICANN's engagement. Shouldn't staff [Nigel] briefly respond to the questions 2 and 4 in this topic?  we are speaking about ICANN org and Board engagement -- not about what members of the community groups might be doing?

3. ITU Plenipotentiary 2018 (PP-18)

A discussion about the proposals from member states that affect ICANN directly.

Mary Uduma (Nigeria); Jimson Olafuye, Patrick Faltstrom, Nigel Hickson (ICANN Org)

4. UN Panel on Digital Cooperation

 An introduction on what this panel is expected to do and discussion on relevance to ICANN

Chengetai Masango (HLP Secretariat); Marilyn Cade - Confirming

5.  WTO, Trade Agreements and DNS

William Drake

6. Any Other Business and Closing remarks

A brief update on development of Charter for the new CCIG EG.

Olivier Crepin-Leblond