[ccwg-internet-governance] CCWG IG PUBLIC FORUM AND F2F SESSION; OCTOBER 25TH; ICANN 63

Nigel Hickson nigel.hickson at icann.org
Wed Oct 24 15:56:20 UTC 2018

Good afternoon

With thanks for input I now have pleasure in attaching the agendas for both of these Sessions.  They have also been posted on the ICANN63 site.

I also attach (and thanks to Vera on this) a draft timeline of activities up to June next year.

Hope many of you will be able to join us in person or remotely tomorrow.