[ccwg-internet-governance] Action Items re: Organisation of an IGF Workshop

matthew shears matthew at intpolicy.com
Fri Apr 5 07:48:56 UTC 2019

Hi Olivier

I would suggest a workshop/roundtable on security, stability and resiliency, and a flash session on the epdp.  A session on the technical and policy challenges we face in terms of the SSR of the DNS and Internet would, I suspect, be of broader interest to those attending the IGF.   The lessons learned and outcomes of the epdp could lend themselves well to a flash session.

Best.

Matthew