[ccwg-internet-governance] IGF deadlines extended with 48 hours

Veni Markovski veni.markovski at icann.org
Thu Apr 11 08:17:52 UTC 2019

Hi.
Just so that you know, this is from Lynn just now:

I THINK YOU ARE PROBABLY ALL AWARE THAT WE EXTENDED THE DEADLINE FROM TOMORROW TO SUNDAY, 2359 UTC TO BE EXACT.

And on the website:

The Call for IGF Workshop Proposals<https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-2019-call-for-workshop-proposals-0> is EXTENDED until 14 April 2019.

The Call for DC Sessions<https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-2019-call-for-dynamic-coalition-dc-sessions> is EXTENDED until 14 April 2019.

The Call for Open Forums<https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-2019-call-for-open-forums> is EXTENDED until 14 April 2019.

The Call for Pre-Events<https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-2019-call-for-pre-events-day-0-events> is EXTENDED until 14 April 2019.

The Call for Booths<https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-2019-village-call-for-booths> is EXTENDED until 14 April 2019.

Hope this is useful for folks, working on the workshop and other proposals. They extended it in response to some folks asking me if that would be possible, given the fact the deadline was end of Friday, and the UN would not review the applications during the weekend. I conveyed the question to the IGF Secretariat during day one of the current MAG meeting, and they agreed it makes sense.

Best regards from Geneva.

v/